As someone who works from home, I know I get SO much more done when I can get out of the house.
There's something about being surrounded by other creatives, freelancers and other human beings (who aren't the postman lol!) that gets me inspired, focused and ready to smash through my inbox and to-do list.
Which is why I'm so excited to be spending some more time at The Daisy in the next few months, and teaming up with them to share more with you guys!
The Daisy is the coolest co-working space I've found. Because it's a private bar Thursday-Saturday in the evenings, it has a much more relaxed, cosy vibe than your average office-style space.
We hope our members enjoy too!
Let's hear it from The Daisy:
"We know the importance of a creative space to work for content creators like you guys."
Our Membership includes:
• A welcoming atmosphere to relax, eat, drink, work and socialise
• The chance to meet and network with our 200 plus members
• Access to co-working space with WiFi and one complimentary tea/coffee each day during co-working hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm Each member can bring up to three guests here at any one time.
• Priority access to The Daisy, cocktail bar Thurs - Sat evenings from 6pm, with bespoke cocktails and wine list.
• The opportunity to host event collaborations at the venue.
• 20% off food at Evelyns Café Bar (any day, anytime)
All this for just £150 for a whole year! Which IMO, if you spend as much as I spend on coffee in Manchester, is a bargain!
The Daisy are inviting WeBloggers to come down, have a coffee/tea and free taster session at the space!
If you're interested, reply to this email and I can send you all the info you need 🙂
Hopefully see you there soon! x