- This event has passed.
Set and achieve your goals in 2019! LEEDS Goal Setting and Group Coaching with Kat Horrocks
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Set and achieve your goals in 2019 - Goal setting workshop and group coaching session lead by life coach Kat Horrocks
A goal is a dream with a plan! And if you have big dreams for your work and life this year, you need a strong action plan. So let's get together to share, inspire each other and set some exciting goals!
An introduction to Kat and what you'll get from the session
Kat Horrocks is a life coach based in Manchester. She does this for a living and most importantly, she’s one of us! Kat is a fellow WeBlogger, content creator and business owner. She decided she wanted to build a business from her content and set goals to achieve it! She will be on hand to take you through her goal-setting process, helping you break your goals down into an achievable action plan. You’ll leave feeling focused, motivated and ready to take the next step.
Why group coaching?
The session will be limited to just 8 tickets. It's important to us that these group sessions are intimate, approachable and friendly. You'll get a chance to speak freely in a welcoming, non-judgemental environment and we'll all leave with new mates! Kat will discuss your personal goals and work with you on your action plan to achieve them, just as she would in a 1-on-1 session.
Thoughts from one of last year's attendees...
"It was amazing to meet other like-minded people at the workshop and it was extremely useful. Loved the support from Kat and other attendees. I left feeling inspired!"
You coming? Here are the deets...
Date: Sunday 27th January
Location: Wizu Workspace, The Leeming Building, Ludgate Hill, Leeds, LS2 7HZ
- Group coaching session - feel inspired, set your goals, get support on things you're struggling with, practical takeaways and helpful insights
- Time for Q&A and 1:1 advice from Kat
- Your own 2019 Goal Setting Workbook to take away
- Tea, coffee and biscuits to keep our energy up!
- Follow-up accountability and support via email from Kat
- Kat's exclusive 'Get Sh*t Done' resources pack so you stay motivated and focused after the session
What to bring:
- The best version of yourself, ready to share and be open!
- Your goals (but don’t worry if you’re not 100% clear on them)
- Whatever you use to make notes (notepad or laptop)
- 9.50am: Arrivals
- 10.00am: Welcome & introductions
- 10.20am: Roundtable group coaching and goal setting walkthrough, with time for 1-on-1 brainstorming and advice
- 1.00pm: We all leave feeling energised and motivated to achieve our goals in 2019! Yassss!
£35 - Guest ticket*
£30 - WeBlogNorth members*
*plus small booking fee
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure that when you book, you let us know your preferred contact email address, as we will need to get in touch with final details!
You can also email Kat any questions at [email protected]
Photography by talented WeBlogger Georgie Glass - have you seen our photography workshop with her?!