Kick Start Your Content MANCHESTER Seminar – An introduction to being the best online content creator you can be
October 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Are you new to blogging or online content creation?
Do you want to start a blog, vlog or something creative online?
Our Kick Start Your Content Creation Seminar is perfect for you if you want to get started with online content creation on the right foot.
We'll share our best tips and tools to get you started creating content your passionate about, grow your following, have fun and feel inspired.
Whether you're a blogger, vlogger, influencer or small business - this seminar is useful for anyone.
All whilst meeting like-minded people in a friendly relaxed environment!
WHAT IS IT?
It's a 3 hour interactive seminar, where your 2 presenters will talk you through:
- Creating a plan for your content - what are you focusing on?
- Defining your audience - what social platforms are best for you (it might not necessarily be a blog)?
- Creating consistency with your visuals/tone of voice across your accounts - building your brand!
- Your About page, social bio and grabbing people's attention from the start
- Growing a following, tricks of the trade & good practice
- Beginner's Guide to SEO (for non-techy people!), increasing traffic and getting your sh*t seen - because what's the point in creating content if no one sees it?!
- Useful tools and apps to help you out
All of this, accompanied by tea & biscuits and friendly faces.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
‘“Fabulous to be part of the WeBlog crew- and to meet so many diverse but like-minded people at the same time. Whether you are new to blogging or just fancy learning a few handy hints for social media -this is an event not to be missed!"
This is a small, intimate session, designed so that everyone gets a chance to ask questions and have specific advice offered about their content.
We'll go at your pace and will answer any questions that you may have along the way. It'll be informal but informative. We'll share our knowledge and experiences of the blogging world and as professional content creators and "social influencers".
It's a great way to meet other like-minded people and as with all #WeBlogNorth events, we encourage networking, collaborating and sharing with each other.
Date & Time: Sunday 20th October, 10AM-1PM
Location: Six & Flow Offices, Barton Arcade, Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2BH
Tickets: £35 each
With your ticket, you'll also get access to our Leeds Content Creators Meetup after the event (see the Events Calendar for more info!)
BUNDLE OFFER: When purchasing both the Beginner's and Next Level seminars together, our bundle offer will save you £15! Use code WEBLOGBUNDLE when adding both seminars to your cart.
Psst! WeBlog Members get an extra VIP discount of £30 for one or just £45 for the bundle
*your special discount code will be available in the Private Members Facebook Group - for more info on joining us click here
Email - [email protected]
Or send us a tweet to @WeBlogNorth
- Holly Wood
- Holly Wood
- Six and Flow Offices, Barton Arcade, Deansgate, M3 2BH
Manchester, M3 2BH United Kingdom + Google Map